MStereoGenerator is a stereo generator by MeldaProduction whose purpose is to widen and bring closer monophonic tracks or to just improve the stereo image of stereophonic tracks. This should not be confused with MeldaProductions MStereoSpread and MStereoProcessor.
The way it works is by creating a tiny artificial space, with extremely small dimensions, this way, it won't interfere with the existing spatial image, and the good thing is - it is fully mono-compatible.
So, if you are looking for a plugin that does a truly natural unique sound widening, MStereoGenerator is more than that, be it on vocals, drums, sax, etc.
Also, it features an integrated equalizer that lets you adjust which parts of the spectrum you want to expand and the stereoscope gives you an immediate view of the resulting stereo width.
It is currently priced at $27.00 this is a discount, so, you might want to hurry up if it is something worth using for you.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
|Mac OS X|
Note: Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
Another Note: 64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.