Little Microshift by Soundtoys is one of the best stereo widening plugins. It can be used on vocals (specifically background vocals), and other elements. If you want to make a lead sound or a lead guitar sound larger, wider, and better, then I'll highly recommend this plugin.
Little MicroShift gives you three different flavors of a classic stereo widening trick at the push of a button. It is designed to use a special pitch shifting and delay that varies over time to create rich stereo width. It’s incredibly simple to use and perfect for spicing up sound and or instruments, or for blending background vocals subtly into a mix.
MicroShift captures the quirks of the originals including saturation and even the different de-glitching algorithms used by these units. So now you can have the big, wide sound of the original hardware with a simple and refined interface that makes getting those tried-and-true sounds faster and easier than ever.
Note: This is the mini version, if you want more control such as precise control over delay time, variable detune amount, and unique multiband focus control.
Check the Standard Version of Microshift
- Widen vocals, lead guitars, synths and more
- Get big sounds fast with an incredibly simple interface
- Create focus for important instruments, or blend them into the background
- Select from 3 different flavors of widening based on sought-after hardware
- This software is 64-bit only and is not compatible with 32-bit systems.
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- A FREE account at ilok.com is required (a physical USB iLok is not required)
Officially Supported Host Applications:
- Pro Tools 10.3.5 - 2018 (Mac & PC: AAX Native and AudioSuite)
- Logic Pro 9 & X (Mac: AudioUnits)
- Ableton Live 9.2.2 - 10.1 (Mac: AudioUnits & VST; Windows: VST)
- Digital Performer 8 - 10 (Mac: AudioUnits & VST; Windows: VST)
- Studio One 4.5 (Mac: AudioUnits & VST; Windows: VST)
- Cubase 7 - 10 (Mac & PC: VST)
- Nuendo 6 - 10 (Mac & PC: VST)
- Fl Studio 10 - 20