Mono Stereo Maker is an ultra-smooth stereo imaging plugin by soundspot audio for mixing and mastering.
A well-balanced stereo image is essential in any mix. You probably know that it is somewhat challenging to assign the proper amount of space to all individual elements in your mix without stressing your CPU or to smoothly automate the entire stereo image during mastering.
SoundSpot Audio designed MSW1 to be an ultra-light tool for quickly narrowing or widening any stereo track, with just one control. It is extremely well suited for automation purposes, because the main control, as well as the bypass function, is smoothed out to prevent any clicks or pops when changing settings fast.
The MSW1 is a quick and easy tool for smooth efficient stereo imaging.
- Narrow or widen any stereo track
- Simple ‘one-knob’ workflow
- Smooth bypass function for easy automation without clicks
- Extremely light on CPU and RAM
- Mac: 10.12 – 10.14 (older OS versions may work but are not tested).
- PC: Windows 32 & 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM or more is recommended. Plus at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation. (I tried it on a 4gb ram, and it was super smooth)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Format: Any 32 or 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
- Sample rates supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
Note: Registration required. You would basically click on the free purchase and the checkout. Don't sweat it, it is free.
Download Mono Stereo Maker