The blend chorus plugin by Sinevibes is a multi-voice chorus effect plugin that comprises up to 16 separate layers. Each layer is a chorus effect on its own, with a dedicated modulation generator and a feedback loop.
Another fantastic feature of Blend is the three different interpolation algorithms, each giving it a slightly different sound character. It just doesn’t work as a chorus effect, it is super flexible in the sense that, you can create additional effects such as vibrato, tape wow, flanger, dissonance – even reverb – are just a few tweaks away.
Having a good plugin at your disposal is one thing, being able to use is another thing, and yes Blend doesn't only have a clean and intuitive user interface, it also features color-coded graphics for consistency with other plugins in our collection and well-calibrated contrast for optimal visibility in most lighting conditions.
The interface supports retina resolution and also uses GPU-accelerated rendering, never impairing audio processing.
- 16 chorus layers each with an individual feedback loop.
- Three selectable interpolation algorithms: vintage, character, and modern.
- 16 sine wave modulation generators, one per chorus layer, with proportional phase offsets.
- Variable stereo width and low-frequency cut.
- Color-coded graphics with subtle animations.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for retina screen resolution.
- Mac compatible only (Audio Units)
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs.
Get Blend by Sinevibes