Aurelia-filtha filter plugin by easytoolz is a free stereo low pass filter plugin, while this type of plugin has limited functionality when compared to a paid filter plugin, it is really good when your budget is low and or you just need a simple filter plugin.
- Special Low-Pass Filter (known from my easy-muug/Protege-Emus).
- LFO 2 with 6 waves (sin/saw/ramp/trigon/pulse and s/h) with manual.
- Modulation-time (FREQ) and DEPTH-potis - Inverter (positive/negative).
- Targets: LFO 1 – Cut-off – Resonance - off.
- LFO 1 with 5 waves (sin/saw/ramp/trigon/pulse) with Host-sync and Divisor.
- Inverter and Depth-poti - Target: Cutoff.
- Midi CC are shown at tooltips in brackets.
- Dry/Wet-poti – 32 Presets in Update-Version.
- Update 1.1 some little fixes and now 32 Presets!
- Win32 and VST only