MAutoPanMB is a multiband auto-panner with fully configurable independent bands and an adjustable shape feature. It is similar to PanMan by Soundtoys, but MAutoPanMB has more features and is extremely versatile.
Let's Take a Look at Some of Its Features...
Dual User Interface
If you are an avid reader of exclusivemusicplus plugin reviews, you’ll know that I am obsessed with an easy and super simple interface, which is what I love about this plugin, it provides 2 user interfaces - an easy screen and an edit screen.
The first screen is a simple interface with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, this lets you get started quickly with little to no knowledge, and the second screen features an advanced mode with advanced features for unlimited creativity. Use the Edit button to switch between the two.
Fully Configurable Independent Bands
Another useful feature of MAutopanMB is the fully configurable bands, it comes with 1-6 independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog, linear-phase, and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
The Crossover is an algorithm that splits a signal into multiple bands, which when mixed back together, conjoins the original signal, it provides several types of Crossover, such as:
Analog Crossovers are based on the classic analog components you can find in speaker systems, Linear-Phase Crossover is a fully digital crossover with a high slope (frequency-dependent), it is desirable for mastering, and the Hybrid Crossover is a blend between the analog and linear-phase crossover. There are more crossovers, but these are the main ones.
Adjustable Oscillator Shape
The oscillator in MAutopanMB is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), step-sequencer, and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes.
My favorite feature of this plugin is the modulation aspect, in each instance, you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way, you can make the sound move in time, be less static, and be more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector, or even a combination.
- Dual user interface
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- Up to 8 channels of surround processing - It can handle not only mono and stereo signals but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it in real time or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully Automatable.
|Mac OS X|
Note: Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
Another Note: 64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.