Mo' Verb by Rhythm-Lab is a reverberator that is designed to combine the simulation of both a spring and a digital reverb. The result of this, when applied to a sound source, is a smooth and warm sound.
Rhythm-Lab provides the basis for creating a wide spectrum of timbres, make a smooth and warm sound, handy and intuitive interface for making the required sound easy and fast. While making their reverb algorithm Rhythm-Lab used a specially created program for the search of inner parameters to make the sound of the reverb smooth and clear.
- Optimized design for maximum smoothness of reverb sound
- Independent Early and Late reflections EQs
- Wall reflection iterative filter
- Built-in stereo imager
- Built-in gate
- Built-in goniometer
- Variable stereo spread
- Programmed with Delphi and Assembler
- Over 40+ presets
- Reverb effect VST plugin for Windows only
Download Mo' Verb (Free Reverb Algorithm Plugin)