Temper is a modern digital distortion plugin by the Team at Creative Intent, it features a rich saturation stage and a unique phase distortion. You can use the variable saturation curve to add warmth and edge to your sound and let the phase distortion bring character and clarity through your mix.
It also features a simple resonant lowpass filter and a feedback path to drive the intensity of the tone.
If you are a plugin developer, I would want you to know that the open source is widely available, you can contribute and glance through the code, you can even the tweak it to your use cases, that is the beauty of open-sourcing.
Video Sneak Peek:
- Unique Phase Algorithm: Temper delivers a unique phase distortion algorithm that adds energy and clarity to any element of your mix.
- Before & After Visualisation: Temper's design features a real-time comparison of your input and output audio spectrum to help you see your sound.
- Multiple Formats: Available in VST, VST3, AU, and AAX for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Windows: 64-bit VST2, VST3, AAX
- macOS: 64-bit AU, VST2, VST3, AAX
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or newer, and
- MacOS 10.9 or newer. Note: Catalina
- compatibility and AAX support for Remnant is coming soon.
Download Temper Distortion Plugin