Perfect room plugin is a re-implementation of the classic algorithmic reverb, denise ditched the method of using a combination of short feedbacking delays to create the illusion of reverberation, they instead created TXVerb™ technology.
This technology doesn’t use delays for the tail and will enhance the character and coloration of any audio you run through it in an extremely natural way, whether you are using it for drums, vocals, and any other instrument, you'll absolutely enjoy the mechanism and sound quality of this plugin.
- TXVerb reverb technology: Unique algorithm that enhances natural character & coloration.
- Zero metallic resonance: Retain the clarity and presence of your lead instruments without metallic cluttering.
- Completely tight low-end: Add reverb that sounds completely tight when used on low sources like kick drums, toms, basses & synths.
- Larger-than-life mono –> stereo: Create a wide stereo reverb from a mono source without any phase issues.
- Crazy effects: Built-in Shimmer, Detune & Internal Ducker.
- Single tracks, busses & mastering: Sounds so balanced you can use it on your whole track during mastering.
- Perfect for external FX: Used on a bus, you can combine the Perfect Room with all kinds of effects to create character and excitement.
- OSX 10.7 to macOS 10.14 (64-bit only)
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows 7 or newer (64-bit only)
- VST, VST3, AAX