sFilter is a free discontinued step filter sequencer by de la Mancha, with this plugin, you can create gating, sweeps, or rhythmic modulation of filter cut-off.
It uses a variable state filter, varying between 2 adjustable cut-off values according to a tempo-synced step sequencer. An LFO can also modulate the filter for extra movement.
It is a discontinued plugin, which means, it no longer receives support but still works fine.
- Tempo-sync step sequencer, with 2 to 32 steps over a sequence length of 2 to 32 beats.
- Resonant variable filter, LP, HP, BP, and notch.
- Filter cut-off between upper and lower cut-off values, in either direction.
- Tempo sync LFO, with 6 waveforms and settings from 1/16 beat to 96 beats.
- Random swing for step sequencer.
- Wet/dry mix control.
- Midi CC and midi learn.
- Win32 and VST only