One thing I love about MeldaProduction plugins is the fact that they go the extra mile with the way they design their products, they are clean, powerful, and intuitive. In this guide, I'll be reviewing MchorusMB...
MeldaProduction – MchorusMB isn’t just a mere chorus effect plugin, it is a sounding powerful multiband chorus plugin, meaning you can split into bands and adjust each band individually.
Whether you plan on using it on Vocals, guitar tracks, or even percussions, it processes them intuitively with outstanding audio quality and an inspiring set of features.
One of the reasons I dig this plugin is the amounts of independent bands it gives you out of the box, you can configure 1-6 fully independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog, linear-phase, and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Also, it Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
While some chorus can only handle mono and stereo signals, MchorusMB can handle up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production, movies, games, and whatever you can think of.
- Up to 10 voices with advanced adjustment
- 6 stereoizing algorithms
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms with fully adjustable limits and input gains
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analogue feel.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully Automatable.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit) // Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Note: Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!