The license agreements are in two categories, one is Audio Loops, Sample Packs, Acapella and the second one is the Beat category, please ensure you go through the license, if you have any question, please reach out to (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Audio Loops, Sample Packs, Acapella
Audio Loops, Sample Packs, Acapella
The audio content (herein referred to as the “Digital Content”) available on Exclusivemusicplus remains the property of Exclusivemusicplus and its licensors and is licensed to the end-user (herein referred to as the “Licensee”) for use subject to the provisions outlined in this license agreement. All rights not explicitly granted in this agreement are reserved exclusively by Exclusivemusicplus and its licensors.
Exclusivemusicplus reserves the right to revoke a license granted to the Licensee in the event of a breach of the terms outlined in this license agreement.
- Licensee may use the Digital Content in combination with other sounds in music productions, public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
- Licensee may modify the Digital Content and may use the Digital Content for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
- Licensee may NOT use the Digital Content in isolation as sound effects or as loops, or within any competitive products that are sold, relicensed, or redistributed to third parties.
- The license granted is only for the use of the Licensee and is NOT transferable. Exclusivemusicplus's purchase of any Digital Content, and the license provided with such acquisition, does not include any right or authorization to include names associated with the purchased Digital Content, including the names of individual producers, affiliated artists, or the name of the product itself. Any Licensee who makes content publicly available featuring names associated with any purchased Digital Content shall be required to rename or remove their content, and risks having their license in the Digital Content revoked at the sole discretion of Exclusivemusicplus.
- This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing, or other distribution of the Digital Content, either as they exist or any modification thereof. Licensee may not sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any shared server space, or transfer all or any of the Digital Content to another user or for use in any competitive product.
The Beats (as defined in our terms and conditions) remain the property of our licensors and/or Exclusivemusicplus (collectively, “Licensor”) and are licensed to you on the basis of our terms and conditions as the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to those provisions below which apply to the Beats. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by Licensor.
Licensor or Exclusivemusicplus may revoke a license granted to you in respect of Beats if you breach any of the below license terms or our terms and conditions.
- The Licensee may use the Beats in combination with other sounds in music productions (which may include soundtracks of films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
The Licensee may modify the Beats and may use the Beats for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
The Licensee may NOT use the Beats in isolation or as loops (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or within any competitive products that are sold, relicensed, or redistributed to third parties.
The Licensee may NOT claim ownership or authorship of the Beats, either in their original form or any modified form. The Licensee may NOT sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any shared server space, or transfer all or any of the Beats to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Beats, either as they exist or any modification thereof.
The Licensee must give appropriate credit to the Licensor for the use of the Beats in any musical production or public performance. This can be done by including the credit "Exclusivemusicplus" in the appropriate credits section of the musical production or public performance. However, if the Licensee does not wish to include the credit, they may purchase a custom license by contacting Exclusivemusicplus (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) directly. The custom license agreement may include a fee and additional terms and conditions, as determined by Exclusivemusicplus at its sole discretion.
The Licensee may NOT use the Beats in any manner that would infringe on any trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property rights of any third party.
The Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Licensor from any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses arising from the use of the Beats in violation of this license agreement.