Voxengo PHA-979 is a plugin that allows you to apply an arbitrary phase shift to sound material, this is achieved by linear-phase design. It features a set of controls that allows you to perform phase alignment of mono or stereo audio material.
Another handy feature is the flexible multi-band correlation meter which you can routinely use to configure delay and phase parameters with the highest level of precision possible, and on top of that, you can use the mid/side channel balance and panning controls that permit you to record stereo microphone pairs into a single stereo track without resorting to dual mono recording (on separate tracks) which usually becomes time-consuming in further editing.
PHA-979 can also be used to solve various phasing problems arising from the microphone placement chosen during the track session or even help you to align drums and other instruments to each other bringing punch and time coherence not attainable by the ordinary time-aligning alone.
- Track phase fixer
- Track time shifter
- Mid-side stereo widener
- Stereo panner
- Stereo balance meter
- Stereo correlation analyzer
- Arbitrary signal phase control
- Linear-phase design
- Multi-band correlation meter
- Positive/negative time delaying
- Delay time calculator
- Mid/side channel balance control
- Stereo output panning
- Stereo and mono processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 48 ms compensated processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
- This audio plugin can be loaded into any audio host application that conforms to the AudioUnit or VST plugin specification.
- Plugins with the AAX version available can be loaded in ProTools 12+.
- Compatible with Windows (32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and later versions)
- Compatible with macOS (10.7 and later versions, 64-bit Intel processor-based) computers
- 2.5 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 4 GB of system RAM, SSE4.2 instructions support required, e.g. any Intel Core i-, AMD Bulldozer- or Zen-based processor.
- A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform and audio plugin specification.
- Compatible Windows and macOS plugin software: Cubase, Logic Pro, ProTools, Ableton Live, Reaper, Presonus Studio One, FL Studio, Cakewalk, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Vegas, SoundForge, Audition, Samplitude, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Bitwig Studio, Edius, others.
Please note: If you cannot get the plugin to work on macOS High Sierra/Mojave, you have to log out from the system and log in again, it's a known issue not caused by the plugin's own bug.
Get Voxengo PHA-979