SampleX is an accurately modeled vintage sampler emulation. Dial-in the sample rate, bit rate, aliasing, input drive, and filter settings to sound like any sampler, or design your own! Multiple sampler emulation presets already included.
They've announced 44%off their SampleX plugin, originally $69, and now goes for only $39.
Get SampleX by Beatskillz
The Sample Rate Interpolation system built-in DSP lets you dial in any sample rate from 96 kHz to 2 kHz. You can also “type” in the values.
- Emulate any Vintage sampler by using the key controls which actually shape the sound of those units
- Create the truly desired aliasing without changing the pitch of a sample with the Shift control
- Accurately modeled Input Drive of the s900, a major part of the vintage sampler sound being sought.
- An accurate model of the famous Ladder Filter with resonance!
- Dial-in any sample rate from 96khz down to 2 kHz, reduce bit rate up to 4 bits
- Blend in the dry sound and have total control on the amount of “effect”
- “Type” in the values for more accurate control and sound shaping
Multiple carefully “ear” matched vintage sampler emulation models included in the presets
- Windows 10 or later / OSX High Sierra 10.13.6 or later (Catalina Supported)
- Intel i3 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent 2 GB RAM / 300 MB HD
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST3, AU, AAX 64-bit host
Get Samplex by Beatskillz