Ever wondered if you can get a dedicated plug-in for your vocal processing needs? Hmm!
Let me introduce to you “Dehumaniser’ - an astonishing and powerful vocal processing tool for your vocal needs, whether you are into creating a robotic sound, a zombie, and a range of vocal effects, you would absolutely love this plug-in, be sure to check the video sneak peek below.
The good thing about this plugin is that it only features a few parameters, making you focus on what you are trying to achieve. This is absolutely great for sound design, post-production projects, and anything you are thinking of creating.
To top all that, it integrated with TouchOSC making it quickly adaptable to live environments as well, such as voiceover sessions, theatre performances or Halloween attractions.
With the TouchOSC, you can:
- Control from a distance with the TouchOSC remote
- Free yourself from the confines of your desk with our new TouchOSC integration for iOS – a modular OSC and MIDI control surface for an iPad
- Work from inside the booth, the comfort of a sofa, or wherever inspiration strikes you – all that’s needed is a local Wi-Fi connection
- Use our template or design your own using our integrated OSC commands
You would also get presets that are
- Organized into ‘Dialogue’, ‘Sci-fi’ and ‘Growls and Roars’ libraries, our presets were built with your creative needs in mind
- Whether you’re making a gremlin or a god, our presets are designed to provide inspiration and cut setup time out of your workflow
- 5 dynamic parameters and a sample scrubbing function allow you to quickly and easily design sounds for any sort of monster
- Pick between a slider layout or X/Y Pads interface
- Assign elements to each axis to explore the processing differently, coaxing unpredictable results from the plugin, or maximizing responsiveness during a performance
- Processing up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Solo scrubbing playback
- Save and recall Presets
- Windows 7 or above
- Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Formats (32-bit and 64-bit): AAX Native/AudioSuite, VST, AU
- Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
- Dehumaniser Simple Monsters can only be activated on one computer at a time
- TouchOSC License is not included
Note: A free iLok account is required in order to activate this product. An iLok USB dongle is NOT required.
Get Dehumaniser by Krotos