Fabfilter products are always one of the best tools in the music plugin markets, and now, we have the Pro-C 2.
Pro-C 2 is a high-quality compressor tool/plugin that can be used to do all sorts of audio signal processing, whether you need to balance a mix, touch in the mastering bus, glue layers of synths/drums/pads, and all sorts of compressing-related tasks.
The Fabfilter Pro-C 2 took it to the next level by featuring an auto-gain (it would automatically adjust the gain for you), an auto-release (no need of tinkering with the release knobs, a side-chain triggering, a variable stereo linking, a mid/side processing and more features in just a single intuitive interface.
The award-winning compressor has fully redesigned the interface in the Pro-C 2 which are:
- An Animated Level/knee that Helps in Displaying When, Why, and How the Compression Is Applied to Your Incoming Audio Signal.
- Level Meters - This Displays the Actual Peak and Loudness Values, Lastly
- Side-Chain Eq: Helps in Filtering Sounds the Way You Like.
- Animated Level Knee Displays and Accurate Peak/loudness Metering
- Side-Chain Eq Section, with Customizable Hp and Lp Filters
- Program-Dependent Attack and Release Curves
- Intelligent Auto Gain
- Super-Fast Attack Times
- Variable Stereo Linking and Mid/side Processing, with Mid-Only, Side-Only, M > S, and S > M Processing
- Audition Triggering Option; Helping You to Hear What Parts of The audio Pro-C 2 Is Triggering and How Much Compression Is Taking Place
- Midi Learn
- Undo/redo and A/b Comparison
- And Many More
- Mac ( OSX 10.5 and later [32 & 64-bit] ) | Windows ( 7 and later [32 & 64-bit] )
- AU | Vst | Vst 2/3
Fabfilter Pro-C 2 Isn't Recommended If...
- You want a super simple compressor tool that requires a little mouse click
- You don't want a multi-purpose compressor tool
- You don't want/find any of the key features listed above useful
- You are on a tight budget
Fabfilter Pro-C 2 Is Recommended If...
- You want to carefully control the audio signal using a handy of featured tools in Pro-C 2
- You don’t have the tools/features mentioned above in your existing plugins library, and you need them badly
- You have the Budget
Get Pro-C 2