TAL-Reverb 3 is designed to be used as a stereo plate plug-in, which is the replacement of its predecessor (TAL-Reverb-II). This new edition has several improvements such as an optimized GUI and some changes in the reverb algorithm.
Additionally, TAL-Reverb 3 has a simple EQ section, a meter display, and shows actual slider values.
- Plate reverb sound.
- One simple room size control.
- Pre-delay up to one second.
- EQ section (12dB cut, low shelf filter at 1000Hz, high shelf filter at 200Hz).
- Stereo width control (from full stereo to mono).
- Stereo input mode (mono or stereo input).
- Displays the slider value of the active fader.
- A meter shows the output volume.
- 10 factory presets.
- Windows: Windows XP or higher (32 / 64 bit)
- OSX: OSX 10.7 or higher (32 / 64 bit).
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher
Download: Windows / Mac