Multiply is a free and versatile chorus effect plugin by Acon Digital. With this plugin, each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided.
The effect can be used to simulate the effect of several performers playing the same tones simultaneously, to widen the spatial image, or to create special effects for sound design.
Also, it can simulate up to 6 additional voices and both the pitch and the loudness of the voices can be modulated, and on top of that, there is also an integrated equalizer consisting of low cut, low shelf, high shelf and high cut filters that can be applied to the effect signal.
An integrated pre-delay section makes it possible to create modulated and diffuse echo effects.
Acon Digital Multiply is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh). Both 32 and 64-bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats VST, AAX, and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported.
Video Sneak Peek
- Chorus effect with up to six separate voices
- Randomized phase filters in order to avoid comb filtering effects while keeping delay times short
- Amplitude modulation
- Frequency modulation
- Adjustable pre-delay
- Integrated equalizer for the effect signal
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response
- Undo and redo parameter changes
- A/B comparisons
- Preset manager
- Save, load and categorize user presets
- Native 32 bit or 64-bit versions of all plug-ins are available
- Supports sampling rates up to 96 kHz
- Mono and stereo (true stereo processing)
- PC Version (Windows):
- A Pentium IV or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- A host application that is compatible with VST (32 bit or 64 bit) or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
Macintosh Version (OS X):
- 64 bit Intel CPU
- OS X 10.6 or later
- A host application that is compatible with AU, VST, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher).