TDR Kotelnikov is a plugin by tokyodawn, the maker of TDR Nova.
Kotelnikov is a wideband dynamics compressor that is designed with high fidelity dynamic range control with deep musical flexibility. Their Nova plugin is a combo of Eq and Compressor while Kotelnikov is built solely for dynamic processing and has an on par features such as a proven control scheme, individual release control for peak and RMS content, an intuitive user interface, and powerful, state of the art, high-precision algorithms.
This plugin is suited when used as bus compression and or a master channel, if you try throwing many instances of Kotelnikov on your mixer inserts, you’ll eat your CPU up!
- 64bit multi-rate processing structure for highest accuracy
- “Delta” oversampled signal path (bit transparent at 0dB gain reduction)
- Super fast, yet natural sounding compression
- Flexible sidechain highpass filter
- Advanced stereo linking options optimized for the stereo bus
- Delta preview mode previews the difference between the compressed and original signal
- Latency compensated, click-free bypass (i.e. processing never interrupted)
- Advance User interface rescaling (100%, 125%, 150%)
- Compatible with Windows ( Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 and later versions) and macOS X 10.7 and above
- Win 32bit formats: VST2/AAX
- Win 64bits formats: VST2/VST3/AAX
- Mac OSx 64bits formats: VST2/VST3/AU/AAX
Download Mac: TDR Kotelnikov