LFX-1310 is a Free underrated multi-effector VST/AU plugin. Multi-effector means it comes loaded with different kinds of effects, from a chorus effect to reverb, to distortion, to tremolo, to a phaser effect, and over 20 more.
In detail, it includes 24 types of algorithms and 3 serial slots. This freeware is the stand-alone version of the Effecting Module of Ravity-S & Ravity-R. One thing I love about this plugin is that it is fully optimized for low CPU load, this way, you can load multiple instances of the LFX-1310 on multiple mixer inserts without hugging your CPU resources in a disastrous way.
This is an image of the effects you would find in the multi-effector plugin:
I did a quick demo, I inserted LFX-1310 and picked the AM Radio preset, here is a before and after of an acoustic guitar melody I played:
You see how it transformed the guitar melody to a radio kinda sound, play with the preset, and create something magical for yourself.
- 24 types of high-quality effector algorithm
- 3 serial-routed slots
- 128 factory sound presets
- mono or stereo input / stereo output
- 32-bit sound processing
- Hyper Layered MIDI assign System for real-time performance and sound editing
- Fully Optimized Effecting Module
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit only)
- Pentium IV 1.6GHz or higher
- Mac OS X 10.4 ~ 10.8 (32-bit only)
- G4/G5 or Intel-based Mac (Universal Binary)
- 256MB RAM
- 10MB free disk space
- VST (2.3), Audio Units (2)
Download LFX-1310 (Free Multi-Effect Plugin)