SeteChave is the first compressor on our list and is designed with characteristics close to the “pumping” effect. It can be used for parallel compressing and it is really intuitive with minimal knobs, so, you will quickly get a hold of this one.
- Input – Input signal gain control from -12db to + 12db
- Att – Attack spanning from 1.2ms to 500ms
- Rel – Release ranging from 20ms to 5s
- Threshold – with decibel range from 0db to -36db
- Ratio – Compression ratio, ranging from 1: 1 to 200: 1
- Knee – Curve gives compression, which varies between values 1 and 5 Output – Output signal gain control from -12db to + 12db.
- Windows: Minimum of Win 8.1
- Mac OSX: Minimum of 10.10
- Supports Only 64bits of this format: VST/VST3/AAX/AU
Download (Requires Free Registration): SeteChave Compressor