As you probably know that the Chorus effect was designed to simulate several voices, just as if several singers or sounds are playing simultaneously with a variable delay between them. This is one of the typical effects that you can get with Blue Cat's Chorus.
Blue Cat Chorus also enables you to drastically change the original sound and create deep pitch modulation or crazy 'bubbling' effects.
With the additional "Spread" control on the stereo version, the famous stereo widening and head-spinning chorus effects are a few clicks away.
- Single voice vintage chorus effect.
- Stereo spread control.
- Sine or triangle LFO shapes.
- In or out of phase mix control.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal the CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.