Impact Soundworks announces its latest Choir Kontakt library (Slavic Women's choir), which is going out for $39.99, originally $129 (you save $89). What does this library does exactly?
Vocalis Slavic Women choir is a collection of the powerful sound of Slavic (Bulgarian-style) singing as performed by an all-female chorus: sopranos, mezzos, altos, soloists, and full choir.
You'll find edgy and soul-soothing syllables and consonants idiomatic to this style, plus useful pitch articulations (mordents, turns) and FX (breaths, claps, clusters.)
Vocalisa isn't just a mere choir Kontakt library, it has a stunning engine which allows gives you full control over the performance and sound of each section. Articulations and syllables can be triggered via a key switch or sequenced using the "Grid Mode" pictured below.
Each syllable and ornament can be tweaked individually - volume, offset, and brightness. For example, using offset on the "mah" syllable can create a simple "ah" vowel, or "shteh" can be shortened to "teh". The brightness knob is also a highly useful tool for shaping the timbre and tonality of the performance. On top of that, you get an inbuilt effect such as a compressor, stereo width control (for widening or collapsing to mono), release noise mixer, EQ, and convolution reverb.
- Section-building with sopranos, mezzos, altos
- Soloist & full choir patches
- Two flexible modes: keyswitch & grid (sequence)
- Beautiful UI with performance tweaking & mix
- Detailed recordings for a versatile sound with air
- Traditional Slavic choral singing
- Eh, mah, yah, ree, shteh, svah, and oh
- Mordents, turns, clusters, FX & breaths
- 3GB disk space
- KONTAKT version 4 or higher required (FULL version, not player)
- 3GB of RAM recommended
Note: It is currently 69% off on audioplugin.deals, so, you might want to hurry up as the deal would run until May 13th, 2020