The King is a Dynamically Enhanced Multi-Band Compression Plug-In that is designed for mastering, but the possibility is endless if you are creative enough.
I guess you know a multiband compressor means processing an audio signal in two or more frequency bands.
With that out of the way, let’s see some features of the king:
The King multiband compressor went a bit further by incorporating 5 EQ controls that allow you to alter the Low, Low Mid, Mid, Mid High, and High, this way, you can customize the frequency signals to soothe your need.
I should also mention you can adjust the threshold plus the makeup gain for each and every individual band.
Tip: The threshold determines when to start compressing, so, I will generally steer clear of setting an individual threshold of every knob, most times, the master threshold of The King would suffice.
The Mix Knob
This is more of like soloing the effect being used, this way, you can compare it to the dry mix. Another great thing about the mix knob is that it can be used as a parallel compressor.
A handy Limiter
This would help to prevent clipping or prevent the audio material from going above the 0db mark.
Magic equalization help in automatically cleansing a track, it features three different shapes & curves, the first one is for cleaning muddy-frequency, the second & third is for the master bus; this is useful if you want to clean up disorganized frequencies.
Upward and Downward Compression
These knobs are either reducing loud sounds over a certain threshold (Downward) or increasing the loudness of an audio signal over a certain threshold (Upward).
Input and Output Gain
The Input gain helps in setting the level going into the compression and the output gain helps in setting the level going out of the King Multiband compressor.
Bonus: As an added bonus, W.A production would give you access to 3 audio courses 7 video tutorials about compression, 5 Ableton Live templates, 6 FL Studio templates and over 700 of samples and Loops, over 100 preset patches and many others.
- 5 Compressor Bands
- 5 Band Make-Up Gain knobs
- Input/ Output Gain
- Upward & Downward Compression Knob
- Magic EQ with 3 different Shapes/ Curves and a built-in Limiter!
- Overall Plug-In Mix knob
- 21.4Gb of Bonus Contents
- Mac ( OSX 10.7 and later [32 & 64-bit] ) | Windows ( 7 and later [32 & 64-bit] )
- AU | Vst | Vst 3
The King Multiband Compressor Isn't Recommended If...
- You Don't Want a Multi-Purpose Compressor Tool
- You Need a Super Simple Compressor Tool
- You Are Not Interested in Free Samples & Loops, Preset Patches, and Video Courses on Using a Compressor
- You Are Down to Your Last Cent and Need the Money for Other Things
The King Multiband Compressor Is Recommended If...
- You Want a Multi-Purpose Compressor Tool to Fix and Enhance Your Mixes
- You Are Interested in Free Samples & Loops, Preset Patches, and Video Courses on Using a Compressor
- You Don’t Have the Tools/features Mentioned Above in Your Existing Plugins Library, and You Need Them Badly
- You Have the Budget
Get The King